Saturday, October 17, 2009

tarphrodite

night last week, after teras kota, i and my friends went to tarphrodite
i have fun with my besties(i youuuu)
wee took a picture there with a happy heart
i met many friends there
i was there with ka ciko,jorgie,and two friends of ka ciko,luke,and three friends of luke,krisna,bang riky,bang riky girlfriend's,nico,and moreeeeee!
you should know that i am very happy with you all my friends hihi
well despite the heavy rain and muddy i still can enjoy it with them
there had died lamp
it's stupid is greeting everyone in the shelter tent was accidentally shouted
wkwkwk me sick to laugh when remembering his wkwkwk LOL
i miss you oh my friendsssssss :'(
these are some photos we took during tarphrodite hihi :p





hopefully we can meet again yeah sobbb :')
SMOOCH

0 comments: