Thursday, October 15, 2009

my bornday hahahaha :p

yeaaaaaaaaaah it is,nothing special in my birthday
but thanks for saying it was a happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeee guys :))))))
thanks for Sarah for saying happy birthday to me the first time at 00:00 AM hihi loveyoubeybbbbb SMOOCH
and the second is MY BEST SISSSSSSST,KAK YURIIIIII muah
and the third is Vania thanks vancweeeeeeees loveyoumorebeyb
and the fourth is My JESSICA RUTH VANIAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks my beloved sist muah
and the fifth is Lula beybeeeeeh my bule ndut ku cayaaaaaang hihi :D
and the sixth is shasha's sisterrrrrrrrrr KAK RIRI
and the seventh is MY BOYFRIEND :((((((((((((((( hiksssssssssss he's overslept YOU KNOW??????well,forget it dinnnnnnnnnnn hhhhhh :'( cupcupcuppp
and the eights is MY BELOVED SHARASTIA DWIKA PUSPITAAAA thought you're late congratulated to me but that's okayyyyy 'cause you're my bestiessssssss darleeeeeh SMOOCH
and the ninth is KAK RIO MY BEST BROOOOO ALL TIME :)))) thanks brooo wihiwww :p
and the tenth is kak mirzaaaaaa hihi thankyou my sisssssstmuahhhhh
and the eleventh is KAK CATHY MY SUPER DUPER BESTSIST I LOVE YOU MORE SISSSSSSSSSSSSST SMOOCHY SMOOCHY :p:p:p:p
and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more more and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
these people celebrate me from SMS
i will not reply greetings from facebook 'cause it was too much, i'm tired to replyyyyyy huahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :0
thanks so much for those who had already said happy birthday :)))))))
LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSS
SMOOCH :-*





0 comments: